How to upgrade Window 8 to Windows 10 method most users need. As most of you guys know what recently Microsoft Company has officially announced about Windows 10 preview release which came up with some of the best and top new and unusual features.
They also mentioned that their new Operating system brings with advanced features which operating system users will surely be going to like and they can directly update from Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 to Windows 10 quickly.
You know nowadays HD Windows 10 WallPapers are very popular among the people. People want to learn more about this operating system.
Don’t Miss – How to Create Windows 10 Bootable in USB Drive
Can I Upgrade Window 8 to Windows 10
How to Download Windows 10 and Install it on Your Computer
So if you want to try out operating system 10 free of cost then download and install their preview release which is amazing and you will need to wait for an extended period of time if you are looking for original Windows ten which will go to be released later. So let’s get started with this main tutorial:
Before you are going to install or update to operating system 10, make sure that you are following these things:
- Before you are going to start the update process, first you should need to take backup of your data because sometimes it happens that during the update process, users may lose his valuable data, so it is highly recommended to backup your primary data first.
- Your recovery partition will not be going to useful because it will not be able to restore the date to your computer that you were having before on your computer
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 10
It is always a good idea to check out minimum system requirements before installing or upgrading to that particular operating system.
Well, if you are looking to upgrade to operating system 10 below are the minimum system requirements for 10:
- Processor: 1Ghz or Faster with Support for PAE, NX & SSE2
- RAM : 1Gb (32-bit) 2Gb (64-bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 16GB
- Graphics Card: Microsoft Direct X9 Graphics Device
Apart from this, you will also need a Microsoft account as well as internet access. One more thing if you should like to access windows store, your monitor screen resolution should be around 1024*768. The technical preview of Windows 10 is available in different languages which include Chinese Simplified, English & Brazilian language.
How to Download and Upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 10
Follow the step by step and complete guide on downloading and how to upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 quickly. Let’s gets started with this tutorial:
1) The very first thing that you will need to do is to go to operating system Inside and register for it.
2) Once you are done, you will be redirect to this link.
3) Where you will ask to download a small tool which will tell you whether your system is able for the update to latest OS or not.
4) Now what you will need is to scroll download and you will find out the download links from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/s/preview-iso.
5) It will now your choice to choose your Operating system I mean either it is 32-bit or 64-bit, and depending upon you will need to download operating system 10 preview.
6) Once you are successfully done with download process, now you will need to use some ISO file burn program and then start installing operating system 10 technical preview and use this serial key “ NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR”
Don’t Miss – Tetris Unblocked at school
Final words on convert Window 8 to Windows 10
You are successfully done with this tutorial. I hope you liked and enjoyed this guide about upgrading from Windows 8 to 10 and found it useful for you.
As you know that this is recently launched so its information also very low, We will trying to upgrade our method as well as soon possible, If you have any suggestion on this article then just ask us. If you have any queries or suggestions regards this article, feel free to ask in comments section below.
Also Visit – Top 15 File Manager App